Join our Team
We are an expanding and growing company, we are always looking to hire qualified and experienced individuals. We have open positions for Program Supervisors (BCBA), and Registered Behavioral Therapists (RBT).
CONTACT US FOR INQUIRIES
Choose the position below to learn more
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)
We at Helping Hands Behavioral Solutions are individuals that want to build an organization that is devoted to the well-being of our community, families and individuals. We are looking for a qualified professional for us to add on as a contractual program supervisor or as an employee.
As that said, we are looking for someone who is moral, caring, and sympathetic to add on our team. Someone who is ambitious of achieving wellness and happiness for all individuals with a righteous mind-set. We believe this opportunity we are presenting is wonderfully considerable.
Here are the Requirements that individual would need to meet:
1. Master’s degree from an accredited university in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, or related field.
2. Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in good standing with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB).
3. Minimum 2-3 years of experience providing ABA services to children with Autism.
4. Experience conducting skill and behavioral assessments (e.g. VB-MAPP, FBA, etc.)..
5. Expertise in development of skill acquisition and behavior reduction programs supervising BCaBA’s and/or Behavior Technicians preferred.
6. Spanish speaking is highly desired, but not required- Must have reliable transportation.
7. Credentialed and Screened with Insurance companies (CAQH), preferred but not required.
8. Solid technical skills and passion for quality service.
9. Organized and efficient, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
10 Positive and professional team player.
11 Excellent interpersonal and social skills, able to connect easily with others.
12. Ability to supervise upcoming BCBA candidates.
If this sounds of any interest to you, or you would like to get more information about our proposal please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information, and we can set up a phone or in person meeting.
Registered Behavioral Technician/Therapist (RBT)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Implement and conduct ABA treatment:
2. Behavior management, DTT, PRT, Social Skills, Parent Education to families with children with special needs.
3. Provide services authorized directly to the family and consumer.
4. Maintains communication with consumer/parents/caregivers through email and phone calls.
5. Complete and submit time sheets.
6. Collect, review, summarizing, and communicate data (data sheets, session notes, task analyses, ABC data sheets, parent goal data, etc.) and progress with Program Supervisor.
7. Maintain communication with Program Supervisor for mastery and new programs on each individual case.
8. Conducts 1:1 consumer/parent/caregiver sessions. All sessions are face to face, and not through electronic means.
9. Attend quarterly staff meetings and professional development trainings.
10. Report any incidents and communication from the parent to the Program Supervisor or Clinical Director.
11. Submits SIR within the same day of incident.
12. Contact Program Supervisor and Administrative Department prior to cancellations.
1. Must have a Bachelor degree in psychology or any related field.
2. At least two years of experience in an intervention program OR twelve (12) units in ABA and one (1) year experience in working with children with developmental disability.
3. Must have knowledge of basic principles of applied behavior analysis; ethical considerations regarding behavior modification; behavioral and reinforcement procedures to increase and decrease behavior.
4. Must be self-motivated, responsible, honest, articulate, and be able to work independently and in a team.
5. Stand, sit, twist, kneel, bend over, crouch down, walk, sit/play on the floor for extended periods of time.
6. Be able to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds without assistance from another adult.
7. Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
8. Fluency with all Microsoft Office programs.