About myHHBS: Autism Specialists In California
A team of Autism Specialists Serving Los Angeles, Orange & Ventura Counties.
We are a team of Board Certified Behavioral Analyst and Registered Board Technicians in the field of Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis. We are Autism Specialists that service the entire Los Angeles County, Orange County and Ventura County.
We are committed to utilizing the treatment modalities that are antecedent interventions, the natural environment, direct reinforcement and collaboration between families, caregivers and behavior analysts in order to provide the most effective interventions available and foster independence.
Honesty, integrity, and ethics
Quality over quantity
Progress over boasting
Action over talk
Improving lives over increasing profits
Our Mission & Vision as Autism Specialists
We provide the highest quality care that will surpass your expectations every time. We work tirelessly to ensure each individual achieves positive change toward a happier life.
Our purpose is to transform the lives of families dealing with the overwhelming challenges of Autism. Sharing the joy of a parent who is ecstatic to hear their child say “mom” or “dad” for the first time is what confirms that we are living our purpose and fuels our passion towards consistent forward progress.
We know how important it is for you to help your child reach their full potential. We are here to make sure that they thrive while living happy & fulfilling lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept insurance/what insurance do you accept?
We accept most insurance except LA CARE. This includes Aetna, Anthem, Beacon, Blue Shield, Blue Cross, Cigna, HealthNet, Humana, Tri-Care, Magellan, MHN, Medical Insurance.
What is the process to start?
Call 888-9MY-HHBS to talk to our Admission Director. Our Admission Director will discuss the steps to get started such as insurance authorization to complete a Functional Behavior Assessment. Once we have authorization our BCBA Clinical Director will complete the assessment and we can set up a schedule.
Do you provide services virtually?
Telehealth sessions can be utilized via Zoom, Skype, Facetime, WhatsApp, etc. When you begin, a supervisor will be there to explain to you (the parents) how telehealth sessions work and make sure you and your child are comfortable.
When services are in-person what safety and health precautions are you taking?
- Staff, Parents/Guardians must take temperatures upon entering building.
- Staff, Parents/Guardians must wash their hands before and after every session.
- Staff must wear gloves and protective face masks.
- Staff must clean and sanitize the therapy room before and after sessions.
- Staff and Parents/Guardians must complete daily check-in log, answering questions regarding health and exposure.
- If clients or attendees have a fever, or any other symptoms of being sick, they will be sent home and rescheduled.
- When Parents/Guardians come to pick up their child they must wait outside the building until staff brings out their child.
- Therapy Room: No one, other than the Therapists, Supervisors, Clinical Director and Clients are allowed in the Center Room.
- Every 30 mins make sure that the room is sanitized and cleaned.
Are all services provided in the center and at home?
All therapy can be provided at home or center except for our social skills group which is exclusively at the center.
How old are the children that you work with? Do you work with teenagers?
We work with children and teens of all ages. Our clients are between the ages of 1-21.