Last Updated: April 27, 2023
Why do we collect your personal information?
- What information we collect from you
- What we do with the information we collect
- How we protect and store your information
- What we share and who we share it with
- How you can access, update, or delete your information
- How you can contact us with questions, concerns, or requests
What Information We Collect from You.
Much of what we collect from you will be provided by you when you interact with our website (MyHHBS.com) or our Mobile App. This information includes:
Personal Information (Mandatory)
- Your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information, if and when you make a purchase through our online store;
- Other identifiable information provided by you, if and when you participate in contests, surveys, or apply for employment with us.
This information is mandatory if you want to order products through our website, have us fulfill your orders, or need us to communicate with you about any questions or concerns you may have.
Non-Personal Information (Not Mandatory)
In addition to the personal information you provided us through one of the voluntary methods above (i.e. shopping cart, contact forms, surveys), we may also collect certain information from you through the use of technology, which helps us improve our website and Mobile App, our products, customer service, or overall interaction with you and other customers. The following is an explanation of what technology we use and what type of information we collect using that technology:
A cookie is a small string of information that our website or Mobile App transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on our website or Mobile App and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your overall experience.
Cookies are also used for such activities as remembering your user name and password, if you use such a feature on website or Mobile App. You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options you have to adjust your browser settings (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or other browser). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, this choice may limit the functionality of our website or Mobile App and you may lose access to some features.
Our Response to “Do Not Track” Signals
We do not alter our practices or take action to respond to “Do Not Track” signals from a visitor’s browser because a uniform standard for such a response has not yet be established. “Do Not Track” is a website browser setting that allows you to tell websites you visit not to track your activity. When you turn “Do Not Track” on in your browser, your computer sends a signal to that website to stop tracking your activity.
What We Do With The Information We Collect.
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To change for the products you purchase through our website or Mobile App;
- To process your order and deliver the products you ordered;
- To communicate** with you about the purchases you make, special offers or promotions, and other advertising about our products;
- To get a general idea of how consumers are using our website and Mobile App and determine what changes, additions, or improvements we need to make;
- To improve your experience each time you visit our website or use our Mobile App.
Automated Decision Making or Profiling
We don’t use any of the information we collect from you for Automated Decision Making or Profiling.
Unsubscribe / Opt-Out**
You may unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving any or all communications from us by contacting us using the contact information below.
How We Protect and Store Your Personal Information.
Protecting Your Information
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected using encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. However, despite our efforts to protect your information, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through our website or Mobile App.
Storing Your Information
Our web servers are located in Phoenix, Arizona, in the United States of America. If you’re visiting our website or using our Mobile App from outside of the United States, please be aware that any personal information you provide to us in connection with our Products, website or Mobile App, will be stored in the United States of America, on our web servers or of our affiliates and/or authorized vendors, and will be accessible by our authorized employees, agents, affiliates, vendors, and contractors. If you are a citizen of the Europeon Union, please be advised that your information will be stored outside of European Union.
What We Share and Who We Share It With.
We never sell, rent, or lease your personal information or email address. We only share your personal information with select partners and sister companies for the following reasons:
- To process your credit card payments (i.e. our Credit Card Processor)
- To deliver your orders (i.e. our Fulfillment or Logistics Providers)
- To send you promotions and special offers (i.e. our Marketing Agency)
- To comply with legal authorities (i.e. in response to a Court Order or request by Authorities)
- To protect ourselves (i.e. in a Lawsuit or Liability arising from your actions)
Your Rights: Access, Update, or Delete Your Information.
You have the right to:
- You have the right to be informed – we will always be transparent about how we use the personal information we collect from you;
- You have the right to access – you can always ask us to tell you what information we have about you and how we process that information;
- You have the right of rectification – you can ask us to rectify any information we have about you that is incomplete or inaccurate;
- You have the right to erasure – you can request that we delete your personal information from our databases at anytime. However, doing so means that we can no longer provide you our products as the “mandatory” information listed above is required to charge for, process, and deliver the products you order.
- You have the right to restrict processing – you can ask us to stop processing your personal information at anytime;
- You have the right to data portability – you can retain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes;
- You have the right to object – you can object to our use of your personal information for certain purposes (i.e. for research, marketing);
- You have the right not to be subject to automated decision making or profiling – you can prevent us from using the personal information we collect from you to make decisions about your creditworthiness, job qualification, etc. Our company policy is that we don’t use automated decisions for anything.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits you, if you are a California residents, to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
- every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose; and
- every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
If this definition of “resident” applies to you, we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal information.
Age Restrictions – 18 Years or Older.
- you would like to know what information we have about you,
- correct any information we have about you, or
- or ask us to delete any information we have about you
You can contact us by…
237 N. Central Ave., Suite A, Glendale, CA 91203